The Indoor Court will be open between May 8th and August 31st.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND RESERVE PLAY
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
Palm Ridge – Summit Hall B Reserved for SCW Pickleball
Ernie Corpening is the coordinator for the Indoor Court. Please contact Ernie with any questions / concerns regarding your indoor play experience or about website reservations / scheduling: 419-377-1772 or email Ernie.
Seven Days will be displayed on the Reservation page, you may make a reservation seven days in advance as soon as the New Day Appears. The new 7th day will appear at 9 pm each day.
DROP IN PLAY: Play to 7 points. Follow line-up to play.
Tuesdays: 9am – 12pm
Thursdays: 3pm – 6pm
Note: Indoor play is subject to SCW Community schedule changes. Last minute room reservations may interrupt indoor play plans. If your planned play is interrupted or cancelled, please understand. Indoor play is a bonus opportunity for the Club and our Members, when it is available. Thank you!
- One Hour Reservation per Club Member.
- You Must Sign In on Registration Sheet for Each Hour that you are Playing.
- You MUST have a minimum of SIX Players Who Must Be Present to make a TWO Hour Reservation. (Each Hour Reserved Separately)
- Your Group will Be Allowed to make a 2 Hour Reservation Two Times a Week ONLY.
- Guest Policy: Indoor play is a Club Activity. Therefore, the Club Guest Policy applies. Non-Residents require a Paid Guest Pass and to be accompanied by a Club Member. Non-Club Members who are residents must also be accompanied by Club Member. Four time annual participation rule applies to both! One Club Member may host two non-resident guests at any one time.
- Court Play will be Monitored to insure every member who wishes to play indoors has an opportunity to do so! Thank you for your cooperation!
- PLEASE NOTE: ONLY INDOOR BALLS (PROVIDED BY CLUB) MAY BE USED ON INDOOR COURTS. DO NOT USE OUTDOOR BALLS – GROUPS MAY BE SUSPENDED FROM INDOOR PLAY.